.. ..

During our stay in Las Vegas we will be staying at the fabulous 5 Star
Trump International Hotel. Please check this property out, it is stunning!

Friday, March 26, 2010

How have I saved money so far...let me count the ways...

OK, I haven't really "saved" any money yet, but so far I have given my mom an additional $20 Canadian, and $100 American to hold on to.

My husband and I tend to use our debit cards a lot so I rarely have cash on me. So when I went to pick up some bread and milk yesterday with my mom I got $20 cashback and gave it to her. I figured most times that I pop into a store for one or two specific things I buy stuff I don't need, a magazine, a pack of gum, a toy for the kids. This time I stuck to my list, and instead of wasting a few bucks I thought I might as well take it out and set it aside. If I didn't take the money out, it wouldn't be saved, I would just spend it on something else, so for me this was the best way to "save" money yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment