.. ..

During our stay in Las Vegas we will be staying at the fabulous 5 Star
Trump International Hotel. Please check this property out, it is stunning!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WHY $7.50???

I have been hassling my husband for 12 years because I wanted to go to Vegas. I have finally wore him down so much that he is relinquishing his stead fast NO WAY to a "just book it and lets get it over!"

I have looked online and found a deal that I think is acceptable, and have calculated that the trip and spending money should cost about $2800.

In the past I would have just put it on the Visa and not really worried about how and when it would get paid but this is the new responsible me...I am still going to put it on my Visa, but this time, I have a plan to pay it off!!!

My plan is simple, yet brilliant. I am going save the money! If I am able to sock away $7.50 a day for each of us ($15 in total) I will meet my goal right on target.

My intention is to SAVE money everyday, and to blog about it to keep me on track. I do have some cash stashed away and I will use that for days that I just can't squeeze $7.50 out of the 24 hours allotted.

Some of the savings will come in the form or coupons, I am going to put away dollar for dollar the coupons I use. I am also going to try to sell a few things on kijijji. I will keep any deposit on alcohol bottles (that alone might pay for the trip) and I am sure I will come up with new and creative ideas along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Scorp Holidays is india's top travel agency that provided cheap and best andaman tour package by local tour operators in andaman. Contact for andaman tour packages at 9679596631.

    view more- Travel Agent in Andaman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andaman Ocean and Hills is best travel agency in andaman that provided best tour package by local travel agent in andaman. Contact for tour operator in andaman at 9531915414.
    VIEW MORE:- travel agent in andaman

    ReplyDelete

  3. Well, very clear explanation about this topic, You did a good job and giving us such a useful information that you have shared with us. Thanks for sharing the best and useful information. I am very satisfied with your site and also with your information.
    Regards
    Swot Business promotions
    Our strategic Top SEO services are comprehensive and aimed towards delivering a competitive edge for websites. A higher brand awareness generated by our SMO services empowers business to placement achieve a unique market.
    For More Details visit : www.swotbusiness.com
    We Having a lots of Satisified Customers of Our SEO Services,These following Companies are Getting SEO Services from our Company.
    1) tour OperatorsPhoenix Tours & Travels
    2) Maid Servicesphoenix maid service

    3) Tour OperatorsVinny Tours
    4) Event Planners,Wedding decoratorsSwastika Occasions
    5) Vinny Enterprises
    6) Cochin timbers
    7) Kollam timbers
    8) Dial Phoenix BPO ervices
    9) Top NEET / IIT-JEE Coaching Institutes in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abilasha Tours and Travels provide professional travel services to our valuable customers to unveil the beauty of the exotic emerald Islands. We have a history of fulfilling travel requirements for our lot of business house and tourists.
    Travel Agent In Andaman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for cheap and best tour packages in haridwar, uttarakhand? We at vaishnaviholidays.com top travel agent in haridwar uttarakhand provides you budget tour packages in and around uttarakhand. Book your cheap and best family, holiday, honeymoon and weekend tour packages now. Call 9012962229
    Best Travel Agent in Haridwar Uttarakhand

    ReplyDelete