.. ..

During our stay in Las Vegas we will be staying at the fabulous 5 Star
Trump International Hotel. Please check this property out, it is stunning!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Quest thus far...

OK,  Our trip has been booked for 1 full day now. I have given my credit card to my mom to hold on for me. Hopefully this will prevent me from doing any splurging before we go. That right there could save hundreds a month but I am not going to count that as an actual savings.

I have also given my mom $60 to hold onto, not a great lot but it was all the cash I had on me. The bonus about this is it gives me 4 days grace while I still figure out my best course of action.

How would you go about saving $7.50 a day (each for 2 people) or one better, earning an additional $7.50?

I would love to hear your suggestions, no matter how strange and wonderful they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment