.. ..

During our stay in Las Vegas we will be staying at the fabulous 5 Star
Trump International Hotel. Please check this property out, it is stunning!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hells Ya I'm there!!!

One of the places I really want to check out is the VooDoo Lounge and 
I have found the perfect package for me!!! 
I think we would probably go on Sunday night because the music is more geared towards my generation
(That means I am old, and I am just as likely to bust a hip as I am to bust a move.)
 
Solid Gold Sundays @ The VooDoo Lounge features the best of music of the 80s by some of the best DJ's in the Business! Come out to the VooDoo every Sunday & Party on the Best Rooftop Venue in Las Vegas!!!! Enjoy live music, cocktails and dancing underneath the stars while looking at an amazing, panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip!
 
Sounds good right!!!
 
here is the package I found that makes it even more amazing

VooDoo Open Bar package: 
$60, per night (Sunday - Wednesday), $100, per night, (Thursday - Saturday). Includes front-of-the-line admission and open bar at VooDoo. Starts at 9:30 p.m. NO shots. Table NOT included - bar only. The open bar at Voodoo includes domestic and imported beer, wine, basic liquors (SKYY vodka, Cruzan rum, Salsa tequila, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal whiskey, bourbon and Christian Brothers), bottled water, soda and juice. Includes Red Bull. 

Would you just look at that lounge!!!
Its like a rooftop fricken patio 50 floors up. With that package we get VIP admission and and open bar for $60 each, you better keep your eye on youtube for videos of me at VooDoo, who knows what I will do! 


 And I really want to try a Witche's Brew
(its the red one that is the size of a fish bowl with fog coming out of it)

2 comments: