.. ..

During our stay in Las Vegas we will be staying at the fabulous 5 Star
Trump International Hotel. Please check this property out, it is stunning!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not spending = Not saving.

Its not easy to save money when you aren't spending money. Although technically I am saving money by not spending it, I am not putting any money aside because of this.

However this weekend is a 20X points weekend at Shopper's Drug Mart so I will be spending and saving money there for sure. Tomorrow I will likely go and get a $50 gift card. I will get 500 optimum points for that alone, Then on Saturday I will hit up the sales, use up some coupons, cash in some freebies and basically stock up on a bunch of stuff and hopefully only spend around $50, giving me 500 regular points (at least) and another 10 000 bonus points!!! I should be set for the next bonus redemption then netting me $200 in free stuff and 10 000 points back to start the savings cycle all over again!!!

I love Shoppers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment