.. ..

During our stay in Las Vegas we will be staying at the fabulous 5 Star
Trump International Hotel. Please check this property out, it is stunning!

Friday, April 2, 2010

ORDER UP!!!!

I told you earlier about my attempt to "earn" money on fiverr.com. Today I got my first order!!!!

This is the "offer" I submitted...



I will name a sandwich after you and send you the recipe for $5
 
I will name a yummy sandwich after you.
I will take a picture of this sandwich I have created so you can share your namesake with your friends and family, I will also give you the recipe for this sandwich so you can share how amazing you really are.
I will take any special dietary concerns into account!


 In case you don't know I went through school to be a chef and passed with flying colours, however I didn't write the ministry exam to actually get my cooks trade papers. So for me this is an amazing opportunity to share my love for food in another way.

 I have until Monday to create and photograph this sandwich whichfrom henceforth shall be referred to as

“The Art280 Sandwich”

and here is the order

hello we just ordered a sandwich to be designed after us. we are a group called art280. there are 4 of us.

sky likes crispy things
sarah likes spicy things
mackenzie like walking on the beach
benny likes watching pro football


please include but do not limit yourself to at least one ingredient that represents each of us.
the name of the sandwich must be “The Art280 Sandwich”

We look forward to seeing the photo and using the recipe in our own kitchen.


Check back Monday to see my creation!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment